miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

talking about plans




part.1




secretary: good morning, G&M associated.


Mr. Gimenez: hello. May I speak to Mr. Morales, please?


secretary:I´m sorry. He´s not in. can I take a message?


Mr. Gimenez: yes, please. This is Mr. Gimenez.


Secretary: is that j-i-m-e-n-e-s


Mr. Gimenez: no, it´s g-i-m-e-n-e-z


secretary: all raight


Mr. Gimenez: please tel her to call me is on Friday alt 5.30 pm


Secretary: ok, Mr. Gimenez


Mr. Gimenz: my number is 7480098




part.2




Mr. Morales: hi, Mr. Gimenez, what´s the problem?


Mr. Gimenez: hi, my brother. what are you doing tonaight?


Mr. Morales: oh, sorry, I can´t. I´m going to work. late Tonight. I have to Finish the demand


Mr. Gimenez: I´m going to see the baseball play. Would you like to come?


Mr. Morales: sure, I´d love to. But let me pay for the Tickets this time. Ot´s my turn.


Mr. Gimenez: ok, as you Want.






Marcos Gimenez Rafael Morales




No hay comentarios: